Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back!! =D

I am back!!
Struggling for final examination but fortunately, all these sufferings ended when I reached Klang at 12pm this afternoon.. Yeah!! Felt totally relieved... Like throwing off a bloody big stone from my back..
I missed out alot of things during examination period... I might be doing mistakes in handling my interpersonal relationship because I lost my rational mind during exam periods due to stress and pressure.. But now, I am free, and I knew what I actually want.. I am clear with my dreams, my aims and what do I need to do in the coming 2 months semester break so that I wont missed out anything precious in my life anymore.. As the old people said, "the chance knocks your door only once,u missed it, u'll regret!" Yes, I totally understand this theory and so, I wont let the chance flow away like that again...
And of course, not only like that.. I will do anything to save back something that I might nearly lost it too.. Nothing is impossible when we never give up and I believe I can do it!! =D
Failed to get the meaning of this post? Feels like I am crapping all the way? Seems difficult to understand? Haha.. I am talking to myself actually.. Give me a call if you really care what's happening around me..
And proudly present the following photos taken during the DEAN CEREMONY in UUM... Haha..








Not showing off ya.. Just for sharing.. =D
I will update it more often these period..
Thank you..
Adios...

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.