Friday, October 3, 2008

Last Day at Klang AGAINZZ..

Ehhem... Going back to UUM tonight.. 11.20pm bus.. Going back to a packed, a little stressed and pressured but make us turn mature and good in time management lives.. Although a little "mmmm seh tak" to leave my SEMI-D here, because the holiday was too short to me.. But then I think I will get use to this kind of feelings very fast and soon..

Back to UUM with UUM brothers as well but... The most important person whom I wish to meet at the moment I step down from the bus when I reach UUM, is not around.. She is still "Far Apart.." Not to deny that I miss her but... Miss her in what kind of manner? Me myself not too sure about.. So whenever I mention about missing her, guys please don't misunderstand ya... Just close / good friend... Like how I miss you all too... Ha ha..

Preparing for the basketball competition on Oct 9.. My first time participating in it.. Hope can get a little achievement from this competition.. And I failed to arrange time for singing KTV with SEMI during this holiday.. Aikz regret or in another word "yi han"?! (Anyone please help me to translate yi han in english?)

What else to say... Hmmm... I think that's all... My next post will be quite a period from now because it is not convenient to blog in my Uni since I am not having my own laptop.. But whenever I got time, I will post my new life over there..
Take care everyone... Especially Sickz.. Don't worry, we will stay by your side and support you..
Adios..

No comments: