Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hi Guys I'm BACK!!!

Just to share a simple story:

It is my first time holding a cake, giving surprise to a girl and celebrate her birthday... Is that called LOVE? I don't think so.. But then... Don't know how to describe the feeling.. Just feel like giving out without hoping for any return.. ( Ivan don't worry I'll show you photos..) I planned everything a day earlier and thanks god, her friends supported me and I manage to get her to the lake and surprise her with a birthday cake.. I'm not sure whether is she really surprise but think so if someone did that to me, no surprise also I'll feel happy...Story end...

I don't know what happened to me... Am I afraid of being in love? Am I phobia? Am I abnormal? Just couldn't figure out what's going on... Few years back, I was so good in talking to girls even some of my friends admire my so called "tian yan mi yu".. But now... I find it hard to talk to a girl I mean in that kind of special manner... Trauma? Terrorised? LOL.. Old already perhaps.. But what ever it is, just follow the faith lo.. That's the only way I can think to let myself feel better..

Sounds like emo?? NOpe... Besides all this, I have alot of buddies here... With them filling up my boringness, I live happily here... Although kampung lives, plucking rambutans, durians, and what ever fruits we have here, but we enjoy it.. The only thing I miss is PORK...(hia hia hia!!) And of course, I wont forget to miss u la MK and Ivan and Sickz (the whole SEMI-D)...

See u guys soon.. 14th of Aug morning 7am... Remember ya...Chaoz..
Take care...

No comments: