Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weekends at KEdah!!

Guess what is the entertainment here?!Yeah... Let me tell you guys... Plucking rambutan!! Great satisfaction after plucking a whole big bag of rambutan and enjoy it with several friends here.. Its an entertainment out of no entertainment... Alamak... Seems like very pity hor here?! Not really la.. Started to adapt and get use to it already..

I went to Changlun small town yesterday evening and had my dinner there... Its actually a small town compared to KL or even Bkt Tinggi Klang but i felt damm happy there because at least there are many things compare to UUM... And something that I wanted to emphasize is... I ATE PORK!!! Waaa the feeling was so nice although not as nice as Klang "Ba-Kut-Teh" but inside UUM everyday eat Malay food is kinda boring actually... Felt I am more "Chinese" yesterday... Hia Hia Hia... But cant play until too late because the last bus was 9.30pm so I reached my room at around 10pm.. After enjoying rambutans again and watching Malaysia vs China (Chinese chess) at the cafe, I slept at around 1am...Oh ya forgot to say, that noob kecik complaining she scare because her roomate all back to penang already so she find me via sms... Zzzz don't know what she afraid of... Damm NOOB!! Hia hia hia... And the result of China vs Malaysia is 1-2 Malaysia won!!! Damm noob la china people... Chinese chess also lose apatah lagi chess... Hia hia...

And woke up 7am this morning to get prepared to attend my co-curiculum class at 8am.. Guess what's my co-curiculum? Its "Public Speaking!!" Unexpected? Yeah that's new Eric in new environment...Hopefully after i graduate i can stand on the stage without any stage fear and speak fluently...

To Ivan : Heyya, cant get to contact u for quite a long time... How are u? hope u contact me ya brother..

To Sickz : How's your job? Hopefully everything ok ya... All the best... Belanja me eat bakuteh when i come back... Hehe damm gian bakuteh d...

To Mary_Kate : Aikz nothing to tell u la since we got contact via sms one... One word for u ---> NOOB!!!

To Dino : Studies ok mou? All the best and keep in touch ya... Dont bully people there later kena whack like dog eh like how i whack u last time... ( Hia Hia Hia!!) Kidding la...

Alright I stop here...
Adios!!

1 comment:

sHiN wEi said...

didi...long time din update myself with ur blogs edi...
i feel quite happy as u hav suited urself with the environment in UUM...hope u do well for ur study n must take care o~~