Monday, July 7, 2008

New Life in UUM Kedah!!

Hello ladies and gentleman, viewers, I am BACK!!!
Waaaa... Stop bloging for quite a long time, feel so fresh here...

Let me start about my routine life...
I slept for total 12 hours for the whole orientation week ( means 5 days slep 12 hours..Wth?!)... It was tiring but actually quite entertaining too... Universities lives are very different from secondary school... We were treated as adult... Means every single thing, you have to be independent and stand by yourself... No more spoon feeding and no more relying on friends or family... Its a good training for me since as most of my friends said, I am the "lemah" one so its a chance for me to be tougher to face many many more challenges in future...
Dress code : Everyday formal with neck tie... ( Imagine Malaysia 37 celcius wearing tie and walk around the campus...Wow.. Quite challenging leh!!)

And I miss my family, my 2 little cute dogs.. I miss my friends, my buddies and I miss the outings with you all as well... A little homesick actually, but since my destiny is here, I will face it with a more positive thinking and of course, I will let myself "happy go lucky"!! ( I will be back to Klang for a week on Aug 15th so we can reunion!!)

To those who worry me, please don't worry ya... I start to adapt the enviroment here... And I will continue to blog and let u guys know about my situation from time to time..

Thanks for viewing...
Take care...
Adios..

1 comment:

Akupuntatau said...

wallau weyh...
firstly i wanna say.. WELCOME TO UUM! well, it would be a normal routine to you to sleep as less as you sleep when you're in the orientation week when it comes to the EXAM TIME. that's why we didn't allow junior to get enough sleep during that time. (we're trained you guys lar...) hehehe...

urm...
bout the dress code....
nothing to say bout that. normal lah... everybody in the UUM went to the classes with the same 37 degrees in "summer sweat" wat...(hahahaha)... you'll used to be in the formal dress later. (i hope so..)

well.... enjoy yourself here in UUM! time passes by quickly my dear junior.. and you'll missed "HUTAN SINTOK" when you grad later.