Friday, June 27, 2008

Final..


After blogging today, I may stop for a period because I am going to my new home, new environment ---> University Utara Malaysia in Sintok!!! and face new challenges and of course... Wont forget to meet new girl friends.. Haha... (Don't like that la I am single ma now so its normal leh!!)

Haih.. Want "mmm seh tak", want emo, also enough already lar... Going to further studies but not going to die... We should go with a happy mood and feelings ma aren't we?! So nothing much to say la in this pre-final blog.. Haha... Appreciate my strongest friendship I ever build between me and my brothers and sister.. (U all know who I mean right?!) And thanks for u guys caring and "heng-dai-ness" for this few years after I met u all since form5...

Finally, thanks for viewers support and your time to visit this blog... Although its boring, but with this blog, automatically, I shared my problems with u all and indirectly, u all became my listeners... Really thanks... That's all I want to say tonight.. Have a nice day and bright future..
Good luck.. Take Care...
Adios...
Nitez...



No comments: