Friday, June 13, 2008

Exciting 3 days!!

Start from 10th June (Tue)...
Yeah! Finally I got a appointment to lunch with my friends because they are coming to AEON Bkt Tinggi and I was quite excited since have not meet them for quite a long time...Me, Hong, Ivan and NOOB kecik ate lunch at the "Tian Di" coffee shop although kecik keep complaining hot while eating her char kuey tiow (Nobody will bother her complains usually because the most important thing is budget..Ngek Ngek!!)...Then we went walking around inside Jusco Bkt Tinggi and failed to watch movie due to time arrangement problems ( mainly because I need to go back earlier to prepare dinner for my family...Aikz...) ... Although our activities were quite normal but we were happy to get together...

11th June (Wed)...
We eventually went bowling and badminton... My badminton skills improved a very little bit and at least I managed to win NOOB Kecik ( Haha she was laughing and teasing me all the way and I felt so satisfy after winning her hahaha alhough she is a girl..) We suppose to went swimming too but due to the increasing price of petrol so we canceled the plan... And I ate the first dumpling "Ba-Chang" for the year 2008... So nice!!! Maybe I seldom eat... Felt so exhausted after sports for the whole entire day... Tired but happy..^^ Oh ya i forgot to mention that very luckily I became the champion in bowling event...Haha.. IVAN <---- YOU NOOB!!!

12th June (Thu).. Means today...
Woke up at 10am and participated in KTV event in Green Box... Wow I lack of sleep for 3 days continuously already... Feel to tired and straight fall asleep when i reach home after singing... Nothing special today and actually I am not in the mood of blogging actually but just initially blog a few paragraphs to satisfy myself la... Weird? What I want actually? Blog or not to blog? Perhaps..

Thanks for viewing...
Adios and good night..

No comments: