Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tiring...Exhausted..But Happy!!

Today i start my first day of working after resting for.... emmm.... about nearly 3 months sitting at home becoming an inproductive human beings ( means "fai chai" ) .. Wow.. I stand from 10am to 10pm... Stand roughly 8 hours exclude lunch and dinner time... Although maybe its nothing to many of u.. But to me, its damm tiring... Maybe because i haven get use to it yet... ( Know la, after resting for so long, suddenly resume to work, sure will feel more tired on the 1st day.. =p Excuse of being lousy actually...)

And guess who i met today? I met my bro --> IVAN's ex...Chin Chun if I am not mistaken.. Got a shock... The world is so small... Haha.. We are working under the same agent company but different outlet but I manage to see her this morning because she followed my superior's car to lead me into the Giant complex for my first day of working... And she told my friend that she know me but i don't know her... Aikz.. A bit "paiseh" leh... Actually I've seen her before mixing with Ivan and Noob Kecik...

This work is tiring but really damm high-paid... Regarding my salary, I think it should be private & confidential right? ^^ But to me its really high... Tiring but happy because my post was outlet supervisor actually and i got 2 promoter girls under my supervision... And my job is to sit there, look after that 2 girls to avoid them "snake-ing", help a bit a bit then go home... So nice right? Arigato and million of thanks to my ex-collague + friend + siao-jabo ---> ***VIN SHIH***... Hope she read this although I know she mostly won't...

Aikz just saja want blog after working for whole day... But its fun to be tired and exhausted for once a while.. Abnormal? Who loves to be tired? Perhaps...
Thanks for viewing and concern...
Take care....
Chaoz adios...
Nitez.

No comments: