Saturday, June 21, 2008

Feel Better Today...UP and DOWNs...

I had a nightmare yesterday night.. Actually its not a nightmare la its not scary or horror at all but just a reality that going to happen but I am afraid to face it... I am not sure whether is that called EXCITED or being hard to leave here.. I start to imagine things going to happen when I step into UUM next week.. Its kinda far and long period away from home.. That's the varsity lives!! That's what I wanted for it so long.. Biggest freedom I ever had... But when times come, I started to have all kinds of feelings..

After chatting with Ivan yesterday night, I really think back, its true... Once we separate, its hard to maintain the same and strong friendship as now... We meeting our new friends at the new environment... We will start getting closer to them and further to our currently friends... Its a fact that nobody can change it... I am a human beings with feelings too... I can act like it won't happen but its just a way of escaping it... So what else can i do? The only thing I can do is to appreciate every seconds with u guys here for the last week before entering UUM at the 29th of June... Just for example kecik and me, we are good friends and bro sis closest ever... Can anyone guarantee this after 5 months, everything will be the same as now? Maybe she will be getting a new kor kor in Penang, while me... Ehhem.. No need to mention right?! Quite sad to think about all this stuff... Plus the preparation of entering the Uni was pretty headache... But what ever it is, I hope si kecik, YOU DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME "BRO" WHEN I MEET U 5 MONTHS LATER AFTER I LEAVE YA!!! IF NOT U WILL EAT MY KUN TAO BU!! HAHA!!
And bro Ivan, hope u are the same too ya.. Chill!!!

AIkz.. Just for the sake of emo-ing.. Nothing special actually..
I stop here Adios!!

No comments: