Friday, June 6, 2008

Apologize !! Sorry!!

Sorry to all my viewers for not updating my blog for quite a time... Due to lack of mood and time, I am not able to update my blog so sorry ya to u guys... ^^

Today I was waken up by KECIK at 9.30am sharp ( I slept at 5am yesterday night dota-ing with Ivan bro...) ... She was waiting outside my gate while I was still in the mood of continuing my beautiful dreams... Aikz... I thought she just wanted to pass me the laptop to be repaired and don't know how, she managed to cheat me and get into my house.. Haha.. ( Kidding nia don't angry ya!!) And we watched "Step Up 2" together.. Actually I am having a higher expectation on this movie before it disappointed me this morning...

And as usual, I really have endless topics chatting with her... ( Ei,the word endless makes me recall of the word "bottemless" in the nando's beverages menu.. Haha thinking of nando's at Pavillion.. Haha funny.. ) God~~ When would i started to feel bored of her... Hahaha... And i serve her papaya while playing chess with her to pass time since she had nothing to do at home... And NOOB KECIK, "YOU NOOB!!" Let me 'tapao gao gao' this morning and dare not continue the 2nd match.. Wakakaka.. Hope u read this ya!! =p
( And I just realize my papaya left half of it only... Walau... But also expected la after seeing u all ate pizza last week... haha.. Tam Cia Po!)

I am kinda happy this few days after receiving a call from my ex-collague offering me a high-paid job on this coming weekend ( means tomorrow) ... After waited for so long and finally i get a job but unfortunately, just for 2 days... Haiz.. What am i going to do after this two days.. Continue my boring cum inproductive routine lives?! Aikz... I had enough of it man..

And the date of local universities intake are getting nearer and nearer and I realized that I actually cant bare to leave this place after living here for 15 years... Cant bare to leave my friends here, my family, my sis and bro and everything here... But yet I had to leave to further my studies in order to fulfill my dreams and targets!! So before I go, hope to have a happy time with all my close friends and family... ( Aikz, seems a bit sad mentioning leaving stuff..aikz...)

Alright..A bit tired...I stop here.... Thanks for viewing and concern..
I'll try my best to update more frequent... Thanks for everything..
( And here i specially thanks to noob kecik for giving me a wonderful today...haha sounds weird but honestly, at least today is different from other normal days in the way that more productive and not so boring actually...At least I no need to stick to dota for the whole day haha... Anyway. THANKS YA NOOB KECIK! )

Chaoz...Take care... Gambateh!!

1 comment:

Jessw said...

yeaa i can totally understand ur feeling of leaving frens and family behind to pursue ur studies...that feeling was really sucks....rmb don cry when the day u leave....if u need consultation or advise on handling ur feeling can always ask me...haha im juz too pro in that now... anyway, of course i hope u hv a great time over there n not homesick only lar...