Friday, June 27, 2008

This Time is REAL!!

Not kidding... The time of leaving really just 1 centimeter in front of me... Its really damm damm near... I feel the fear.. The fear of losing friends, losing the time of being together with friends and family...

Tonight I met Kecik.. Me and Ivan actually.. We purposely gave up clubing plan and went to her house to accompany her for the last few hours before she leaves here to USM.. Face smiling but heart wiping.. Not sad la but really "mmm seh tak" lor.. This few months, as what Sickz said, we movie together, sing k together, skating, trip, even slept together (haha purposely want to spoil your reputation!!) and we'd being so close and share what ever stories, problems and experiences as well... But now, SHE is going to leave us to Penang... ( Cheh, me ownself also need to go kedah too la!^^) Everything gonna end here... The next date or period that we can become that close is on coming Aug semester break and that if we still have and sharing the close bro sis feelings.. But not matter what happen in future, no matter who u met, what u did, u are still my dearest sister ya with endless topics and endless bullying too... ( I mean, is me bully u... Clarify 1st!) hehe... Anyway take care ya... Hope u see this blog.. Actually this blog is meant for u le... Proud of it?! LOLX..

Adios..

No comments: