Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Outings?! Arghhh...

Today may be the last outing for me, kecik, Sickz, Dino and Ivan... We enjoyed our karaoke session at neway Centro and our dinner at nearby Ocean.. We laugh happily and enjoyed alot... But when I was laughing, I still can feel the sadness of leaving here ( not exactly sadness but its like "mmm seh tak" la!!)... I will think of how long can I continue laughing and enjoying with them... Sounds EMO?! Don't worry guys, I am ok.. ^^

Bunch of Uni intake stuff haven settle yet.. Really big headache... Need to pay fees la, fill in hundreds of forms and verification including my parent's IC and what the hell is that?? I really don't understand the system of higher education in M'sia(Parents IC also need verification??).. And I must settle everything by tomorrow or else my mum will strangle me.. Still got merely 3 days to coming Sat leh not 3 weeks or 3 months.. And again, I was doubting about the system of higher education in M'sia for giving us around 1 week to consider and do preparation for the local Uni intakes.. What the hell? Don't we need time to consider? Waliao... Very dissatisfied!! Blame ownself lor for not studying well and failed to enter Singapore... If not I wont gramble here already... Haizzzzzzzz.......

And quite worry of my little sister.. She going USM located in Penang.. Although to me, she is a tough girl ( tough Ginna =p) but as a bro, I still feel worry because the society in Penang is kinda complex and complicated according to my mum(and no matter how, she is still a girl wor go so far is quite dangerous actually...)... And the next thing to worry is the fact of her becoming a "PP" will become a reality or not?! Ahahaha... U know la I kinda "pentingkan" outlook one haha so better don't become a "pp" when i see u at Aug ya...( Or else I will bully u until u become like now!!! Hia hia hia!!) And bro Ivan still could not make up his mind in making choice to enter local Uni or study private.. Omg!! Really not much time left le Ivan, plan for your future!! And babi Sickz, post those "gam dung" stuff in his blog make me feel like crying... But actually I know u are the one most "mmm seh tak" right?haha don't lie ya so long brother already, I know what are u thinking actually..

But anyway, I wont forget our strong friendship or can say its "buddyship"!!
Unforgetable...
Tired.. I stop here... Still haven recover from flu... Aikzz...
Adios... Good night!

No comments: