Friday, May 30, 2008

NARNIA <--- Best Recommended Movie!!

Today i watched NARNIA 2.. Wow!! Finally get to watch if after hoping for so long ( I mean, hoping for someone to date me for a movie actually =p).. Many people said the ending was too simple, but to me, overall, consider a good movie with a very interesting and attractive story lines (The water elements graphic was damm damm great!! Must WATCH!!)... Guys please proceed to the nearest cinema and watch it or else you will REGRET... And I am not earning a single cent commission for advertising the movie... Actually its recommending instead of using the word "ADVERTISING"!!! =)

And today I actually watched the movie with my sister and she bring along her sister and bro without my knowledge and kinda surprise actually... And here I am gonna thanks her for that bowl of "tang yuan"... Although haven eat yet but i think it looks and tastes nice right?! Perhaps..haha..
Her bro (currently form 1) was cute and quite a nice guy... Although a bit boastful but kids normally is like that... I can understand and tolerate this... LOLX.. But honestly, he has a good-looking features and kinda handsome actually... Looking forward to see him in future maybe in another 2 or 3 years... ( Was trying to comparing him with me haha..)

And today i found out something quite horrible about my sister and her siblings.. They can really eat alot... Not alot, but is super dupper MUCH!!! Can you imagine a kid aged 12+ can eat 1 whole regular size pizza ( erm...I think its around 6 slices) and he ate quite alot of garlic bread and of course he finished his mushroom soup and soft drink too...OMFG!!! That's why, don't judge a person by its size and don't underestimate the "KECIK" family... I am shocked today to see them eating... Maybe I am too lousy or...they actually abnormal?? Please vote for it...LOLX...

And actually, forgot to mention, I really don't have any patience to accompany ESPECIALLY GIRLS to shopping even though just a merely 15 minutes, I will become very impatient already... Was wondering how "mulia" those bf who accompany their gf to shop for hours.. Again proven, the POWER OF LOVE!!! (But honestly leh, I will also feel impatient even though accompany my own mother leh i mean shopping... And as i remember, i never accompany my ex-es to shop before..LOLX...)

Alright I stop here... And gonna remind my sister, next time if outing with your family, don't call me along because I feel weird leh hehe don't want to disturb u guys enjoy and having moments together ma... No offending meaning ya...
Thanks for your time and concern... Have a nice days...
Chaoz...

No comments: