Sunday, May 4, 2008

More Relieve Now!!!

No point being sad because of something that we can't change it...Why not just face it and overcome it?I will do it for sure...A little failure doesn't represent the end of my life.(although its really quite sad over what happened recently.) But then i will stand up, be stronger than last time, overcome it and solve it..I want the whole world to know that I am not that weak...I will make this failure a lesson for me to improve myself and do better in future in order to become a successful(of coz most important is rich la hehe^^) person....

I think mostly the government will offer me to University Utara Malaysia (UUM) which is located in Kedah..Half an hour to Langkawi Jeti u can imagine how far it is...But hope to get there because my teachers said the accountancy there was quite good..A new enviroment hoping that a new LAME_MARY too of course is a better one LOL...Was considering taking double degree but most important at the moment is to improve my super broken english first..

I am going on a trip next week to a seaside on the east coast of Malaysia..Once again i can enjoy the wave and beautiful sea of South China Ocean haha quite excited although still got 1 more week to go...

And 1 thing i found out about myself is that I am not quite interested in getting into a relationship...I prefer making friends around and getting close and intimate friendship with several girls but not girlfriend and boyfriend type...Is this abnormal?Hope to see u guys comment about this haha...Feel like no mood to pat toh already don't know is it possible i will become gay or not hahaha....And my new friend Joanne, the first few days i get to know her,i thought she was my Miss.RIGHT but then now suddenly just feel like making friends with her only at the moment...maybe i am afraid of being rejected or failed again in love world....
(Shit la i writing this blog i also realize that my english is damm sux..Please help me to correct thanks...)

And once again, thanks to all of my blog viewers...Thanks for your time and concern...Hope u guys have a nice time and good luck in everything... =)

Tadaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments: