Friday, May 23, 2008

"Yam Cha?!"

Today I am going to talk about"Yam Cha" (means drink tea activities)...Can anybody tell me what is the main point of "Yam Cha"? I used to take yam cha as a chance for friends and buddies to get together and talk, chatting around and telling each other problems etc... But lately I found out that, yam cha is just an official occasion among friends...

Why i suddenly have this kind of thoughts? Yesterday I went yam cha with Cheng, Edwin, Swee Hong and Kah Kok...They brought me to a coffee shop in Bkt Tinggi, we ordered drinks and sat there...Instead of chatting, we watched TV showing the movie "I not stupid 2"....So after sitting there for an hour, drinks are finished, they sent me home...

And i was thinking, what is the main point?Just meeting each other for an hour?Actually we didn't talk anything important yesterday...I wanted to tell them that actually i feel quite lonely lately and I am quite messed up but they seems too focus to the movie and I couldn't even have a chance to talk...Well...Of course when u seeing your friends are focusing on the movie, u don't feel like disturbing them by telling your problems, feelings right? That's the better way to describe what actually happen yesterday night...

Actually I am not emo-ing...Just wondering and have some thoughts so share with u guys...But honestly, if this situation continues, I feel our yam cha will be meaningless (Watch movie at home also can watch la! What for purposely waste u guys time and money to come all the way from klang just to watch movie?)...I prefer blogging here at least I can vomit out my feelings and feel better after blogging...Maybe I am weird, but that's my feeling...NO OFFENDING PURPOSE YA!!! (But i really thought kah kok got things to tell me yesterday...lol..)

I stop here. Thanks for your time and concern...Take care and all the best..
Adios!

2 comments:

Mary-kate said...

Yam cha is just a HABIT... Where you go out everyday or every weekend and suddenly you stay home you feel weird... It's a "yo, wassup thing"... Girls don't yum cha alot, so when ever we meet, we chat non-stop until time doesn't allow us anymore, we end up very happy to see each other and look forward for the next meeting.. Guys yum cha too much, you meet almost everyday, anything to talk also finish talking d lo.. And sometimes you even end up with conflicts, this is merely kinetics theory : The higher the frequency of particles, the higher the frequency of collisions... I just gotta say something, eventhough I'm never a yam cha kaki...

mk

Jessw said...

yea....stimes i think there is nth much they feel like sharing tats y they focus on tv..they juz waiting some1 to start talk bout sth....n ya if true frens, i bet ur feeling is much important than tv show?