Friday, May 16, 2008

Sometimes Things Seem Happy But It's NOT at All...

Just finish enjoying with all my buddies,sisters and friends at the east coast of Malaysia..Same word to describe east coast island --->WONDERFUL!!! While the west coast like Port Dickson,Morib etc can't compare at all...But although the trip is quite enjoying but alot of so called "yi han"...

Snokering...Pool...Disco...KTVs...These are just the surface activities...Why i called it surface activities?Because when we are having these activities,we might smile happily,play and enjoy crazily but actually,deep inside our heart,there are loneliness,regrets,and many more other true feelings...

During this trip, I walked along the beach with my ex-schoolmate -->Chung Roei(Teacher) for the first time...I always hope to do this with the one i love but unfortunately, faith does not allow me to do so...But never mind la,walk with Roei also not bad what...At least she consider as leng lui also..haha..(Aiyo why this fellow so pentingkan outlook one?!) And of course,we both vomited alot of heart feelings too...She kinda understand me actually....Maybe we are the same type...We look happy,cheerful but actually,we are lonely human beings...But we are lonely,not PITY!!! Please be noted!!! But something weird about me and Roei is, when we meet, we can be very close, but after we go back to our own home, she will continue her own life without contacting me..And of course,I am the same too...Weird right?The god above us love to play with relationship matters..perhaps...But anyway, I am happy and glad to know her...

And here my guai sister's name appear again....Heng Sue Chin..LOLX...The last night of our trip, she didn't sleep for the whole night and the funny thing is, the next morning she told me that she wanted to wake me up for sun rise scene at 4am but she scared i EMO her if she wake me up so at last she waited for the sun rise at the beach ALONE leaving me in the room sleep like a stupid fool!!!What the HELL!!!First day know me ah?I got so emotional or not?!Now it became a "yi han" already...Haiz...Never mind la since we got many other chance one haha don't get offended ya because I am not blaming you(But please....NO NEXT TIME YA!!)...And that cute teacher,she wanted to wake me up too at 3am to accompany her to walk along the beach and u know what she told me at the next morning???
"Oh i see your room was dark so i don't want to disturb u hence,i didn't wake u up lo!" and again...What the HELL!!!!! So many "yi han"!!!! Aikz..Although i know still got many other chance but how long do i need to wait oh?!! Everyone is going to start studying at the end of JUNE...Haiz...

But overall,the trip is consider quite enjoying la...Don't be too greedy..haha...Sorry to all my blog viewers for not updating my blog for so long...Thanks for your time and have a nice day...
Adios....

No comments: