Monday, May 19, 2008

Facing The Real Life....

As what my cute sister said, after enjoying so much, we still need to come back to the cruel reality...We still need to face it and there is no way out of it...Hmmm...I quite agree what she said...

Dota-ing everyday is not a good solution from escaping the fear of loneliness...Although i have many friends around me, but friends are friends, they have their limit in every side...Their limited caring as a friends, limited understanding etc...Although people always say, "Love is Once in your life but Friendship is Forever and Unlimited.." Ya! Its true...Love always let a person feel hurt, upset while friendship won't...But think deeply, there are many things friendship cant give but LOVE can...

Today i refer back all the letters (Communication between me and my Ex), recall back alot of happy and sad memories in the past...I logged on to the friendster and looked at my friends profile, i saw his primary photo and he was hugging his girlfriend ( the one since form6) sweetly...I saw eternity in their relationship...I hope for that too and again, faith does not allow me...Maybe u will feel i love to blame the faith, the God for being unlucky but i am just grumbling...Wont give up that easily..As my mom said, "We Human Hold Our Own Luck in Our Own Hand And We Decide It!"

Anyway, I am hoping to get into University as soon as possible, hoping for a new environment, new friends, new challenges as well...Failed to get into Singapore is not a big deal, it does not represent the failure of my life..I will work hard in local universities as well to achieve my dream of being a super duber RICH man...

Why I aim for "RICH" man but not a happy man? As i getting older (actually means adult la^^), I mix with variety of friends, I met all kinds of human beings, I realize that even LOVE can be bought by money..I said LOVE, but not TRUE LOVE...But how many people in this world can actually differentiate it? Me? Let me think about it before answering..Maybe i am kind of Materialistic or so called "Money Eye" people...As long as I got money, I will be happy...Hence, I will find alot alot of money...(hey, no money, want "pat toh" buy flower also hard la!!)

I stop here...Thanks for viewing...
(Actually I also do not know what is the main point of blogging today...Just feel my heart is damm heavy and feel like vomit out something...Please read and ignore it if you feel it is "wu liao"...)

Adios!!

No comments: