Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Life so Boring!!!

In the morning when i usually wake up at 12pm or even later,after brushing my teeth and take a light breakfast, I will sit in front of my desktop and start playing chess,dota,chatting...etc...until I feel hungry, I will cycle out to take my lunch...After finishing my lunch (Normally is Mamak stuff coz Botanic don't have any shops around..), I will cycle back and continue my computer games routine life...My mom lecture me almost everyday about it...Haih...But besides computer games, what else can i do in the whole boring weekday? Without transport and with a limited financial income...And mostly all of my friends are busying their own stuff too...I really have no idea about what else can I do during weekdays...

Heng Kecik will plan some activities once a while but I understand that she have her own problems too and I really don't want to trouble her because whenever there is an outing, she will have to fetch me because usually the outing that she plan is during daytime while my transportation only available during night time...LOLZ...(Paiseh ya kecik, i'll definitely repay ur kindness if got chance..^^)

My previous ex-gf --->YM had successfully get into NUS and she is now having an interview and briefing in Singapore...Sometimes i think i will feel weird because all this while I've been telling everyone that I am going to Singapore to pursue my studies after STPM but due the my standard of education(means bad result 3.42), rejected by Singapore government...AIkz...And ya, i remembered that the same feeling came into my mind when I was on my way back from the east coast trip, Neoh asked me "ei?u not going singapore anymore?why?" and I really feel embarassed to answer her...Haiz although its quite a "hard" feeling but need to face it too and accept the fact...(Besides that, what else can I do?Ask mom to spend alot of money to push me there?That's not my style and i dont want to burden my family...)

From here i learned a lesson ---> Do not say things too early and put too high hope on it! Things not necassary will go as what we planned...So we must know how to adapt the situation if something goes wrong so that we will be much happier in our life...Aiks there are too much of
philosophies in my blog these days and sorry ya if make u guys boring.. ;-p

I hope jobs company will call me up and offer me some part time jobs or else I will have to continue my abnormal "Computer Games" life which I am not happy with it too...
(I know and I realize that my English in this post are broken and hope viewers dont mind and correct me if u willing too...thanks alot!)
Thanks for your time and concern....All the best and good luck to all of my viewers..

Adios!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

some pictures in your page isn't a bad thing after all :)