Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yeahooooo.........

This is the last post before i start to depart to east coast at 10pm tonight...I feel extremely excited right now because this is the first time i tour with 23 friends(whole big group)....Started to imagine things are going to happen in this coming 3 days...haha sure damm fun...

Yesterday i went to cut my hair with my new brother --->
IVAN
Ahha~
but due to some reason, we couldn't manage to join our friends lim-teh activity so in the end we end up spend the whole night at GGC dota-ing...LOLX dota with Ivan is an extremely fun experience and so far i teamed up v him,we never lose a single game before..(means UNBEATABLE) wakakakaka....

Aikz...There many things waiting for me to do...I haven prepare anything(eg.packing) for the trip...Actually just "saja" wan blog before going to the trip ahahaha nothing special....
Tadaaazz...


<CHEERS~~>

1 comment:

Mary-kate said...

Lol so friend with Ivan already?? I will jealous one k??? Blek, see ya tonight!