Thursday, May 29, 2008

Horoscope?Believe it?

Recently I started to believe in horoscope after my sister sent me an email about horoscope (damm accurate) ...Anyone interested can let me know so i can email to u all too... And i read about myself ---> Sagittarius ...Can say its 90% describing about me and that's the reason why I started to believe it... And i read my ex horoscope too ---> Scorpio and found out that Sagittarius guys are not match with Scorpio girls... Both Sag guy and Scor girl had a very different way in loving each other... That's true... That's why in the final stage between me and my previous ex, I felt that I am unable give what she want and she couldn't fulfill my request too and so, in the end, "game over" loo... Aikz stop mentioning about the past.. Human beings had their eyes in front to look frontwards not backwards.. ^^

And ya, I am having a quite abnormal life recently... No matter what time I sleep at night, I will wake up at around 1pm on the next morning... Maybe due to my "pigness", I am having difficulties in waking up from my comfortable bed every morning and dragggggggggggg and delay until 1pm or even 2pm sometimes... SHIT! If this situation continues, I will be having problems in waking up early to attend classes in University (after june 29 intake) ... What should I do? Trying hard to change it actually.. If anyone has any idea to help me, that will be better...^^

And i found out that my sister had been emo-ing for the past few days...She said she lost her direction, confuse and afraid of losing something due to changes... Well... Changes happen everywhere and every moment... For example myself, I need to change my life plan after getting shit STPM result (3.42 CGPA) and cancel my plan of persueing my studies in Singapore... I feel upset too but human beings must think more positively and don't give up easily... Maybe there is a better chance or opportunity waiting for me in local? Try to think like this and you will be much happier ya sister...

Alright and I stop here...Thanks for viewing and concern...Arigato!!!
Take care...
Adios..
Have a nice day...

1 comment:

Mary-kate said...

Finally updated your blog?? So lack of updates that your blog berkulat d la... Horoscope is a super interesting field to study... Next time I study till pro d i share with you kay?? wakaka btw, i recovering from emo-ing d... In every aspects, for things beyond my control, i learnt to let it be and love myself more.. Lol, i'm already so self devoted, now it become worse... wakaka... Anyway, local ain't that bad... Can always do Master and PhD overseas what... Take care bro~ Dun PIG so much please... Make yourself more productive la... Start with learning to cook la, then you no need to cycle out and tapao everyday...

mk