Thursday, May 1, 2008

Everything Seems Nice Will Become Worse In The End..

This is my first blog and to all my beloved viewers, please correct me if i have any grammar mistake..Part of efforts to improve my broken English =)

I am kind of guy who likes to keep everything inside my heart but lately i feel my heart was fulled and i had to vomit out some in this blog...Emotionally unstable actually...Hopes and dreams unfufilled...

I pray so hard hoping that Singapore NTU will accept me although my result is bad but still put quite a high hope because i really LOVE there compare to our Malaysian Government...Finally,after waiting for 1 month plus, i receive an email from NTU saying that my application was unsuccessful due to large amount of application and they will only select among the best...That's why i failed...NGMP 3.42? Whats that? Is that a rubbish?

Thanks to friends and my family who gave me support and comfort me not to be too sad...I know its not end of my life for not going Singapore to study...If i say i am alright, i am bluffing...But don't worry, i will be ok soon just need some time...

Yesterday i went to Barcelona Disco near Sunway Pyramid with few of my Taylor's College friends (girls of course) haha... A lot of ppl so in the end we didn't enter the disco and went to Asia Cafe to have some drinks...I get to know a girl named Joanne age 18 this year from JB..She's nice and i seems got attracted to her..if course she is taylor's student studying mass communication..Waaa know ppl one day only know so much bout ppl haha biasa la interested sure will ask more wat... =) (interested as friends only at the moment please don't misunderstood!)

I feel very happy yesterday night...everything seems fun...but can anyone answer my question : Friends respect each other by bullying?

Although i know my friends are just playing, joking with me but they never understand my feelings because they are not the one being bullied...Sometimes just joking around i am ok with it but continuously will make me feel fed up and meaningless lor (plus i am kinda jaga air muka)..
I recommend a new friend of mine staying at botanic to them...1st day we went outing together also they wanna act like boss, and clever in everything and of course...they wont forget to bully me too.. although seems funny but then i feel uncomfortable with it honestly...I purposely beg my botanic friend to fetch them and arrange everything to go clubbing but they seems feel like very "ying kai" like that and show no thanks at all...Is it because i always tolerate because they are my friends so nowdays they already get use to it and become a way of communication between me and them?If yes really sorry lor i don't know how long i can tolerate some more...

And here specially thanks to my clever sister ---> Heng Sue Chin for giving me courage to start this blog...thanks alot..i feel much better after vomiting all mine hearts feeling into this blog...but still wondering...when my friends will start realize actually i feel very uncomfortable with the way they treat me or so called "JOKING ONLY"...zzz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kor, nice blog.
Mei come support.
Haha.
You have so many mei.. You know who I am?

Mary-kate said...

Yaleh, why you so many sista one?? Jealous d hem hem... Haaha kidding la, I don't call you kor one :P...
Call jie can la wakakkaa

Anonymous said...

long time no see...
wtf? who bully you?
tell me! tell me!
hope you enjoy your redang trip la...
haha...