Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Started To Feel My Life Is Quite Colourful Actually...

Today went bowling and "pool"-ing with Sue Chin and my new friend Ivan(gonna add him into my buddy list since i feel he's damm nice haha) Waaaaaa....Today very lucky to be champion bowler(actually the contestants are Sue Chin,Ivan and me only)...haha but still i will feel happy la..At least today is not as boring as the past few weeks...Maybe its because Ivan and Sue Chin are not working anymore so more people are able to accompany me but anyway thank them alot especially Sue Chin who always fetch me around without complaining at all but actually i know its very inconvenient and i really appreciate it...Thanks si kecil!!Haha..

I am getting very excited for this coming trip although i went there before during FEB of 2008.The feeling of going with families and friends aren't the same at all..At least with friends,we can do alot of things which is we cant do it with family (eg.CLUBBING) LOL..But with family,the most important benefit is ---> I DON'T NEED TO PAY A SINGLE CENT!!! Haha so i choose to go both and enjoy both benefits (although sounds clever but actually quite stupid leh go a same place twice in a short period)...

And again i want to remind myself is to BOOST UP YOUR OWN ENGLISH STANDARD ASAP!!! My good sister Sue Chin support me and correct me immediatly if i use the wrong grammar, sentence or phrase...Although if she correct me in front of others, people will feel weird but to me, i thanks her(I know its for my own good) and hope she can correct me more...Actually quite envy those good english speaker (eg.my own 2nd doctor bro...) Hope my standard of english can be up to his level in future...

Aikz my blog seems boring..Sorry to all my blog viewers if u feel boring....
Oh ya nearly forgotten to clarify that, Sue Chin's name often appear in my blog and she is my good sister so guys please don't misunderstand or start any "wu liao" rumours ya or she will kill me(although she's small in size but quite horrible too...) I think she will use her "kun tao bu" and "ji" my face after reading this..haha...

To all my viewers,thanks for your time and concern...Take care and all the best to all of my viewers and all the bloggers of this world...ROFL!!!
Tadaaaazzzzzzz.............

No comments: