Monday, September 29, 2008

1st Official Date With SEMI-D...

SEMI-D went Old Town Coffee Shop in Aeon Bkt Tinggi.. Although basically not much thing to talk during the dinner, but i felt very happy and warm being with them.. Got a kind of feeling but I don't know how to explain or describe it... Plus the jokes that have not been heard for a long time from our Fatty Joker ----> Mr. UPM.. Haha overall, 1 word to say that is <Happy>

But this Mr.UPM busy with his dates and fully booked, he left at the half of our outings and missed alot of informative chit chats.. Haha.. So in the end we went for a 2nd round yam cha at Station One Bkt Tinggi... And what I wanted to know about Sickz love stuffs, I already roughly get the answers... And same thing goes to Mary-Kate too... Haha kinds of interesting stories.. We shall continue on the coming outing ---> 2.10.2008 (Thu)

All seems to be more mature after entering public universities... Mature in the sense of thinking... At the age of 20, these are the things supposed to be.. Although there are some of us still physically inmature ( I think SEMI-D members know who am I pointing at, right? Hia hia hia!!)

Back for just merely 8 days... Packed week... Hopefully I can make it to visit whoever I suppose to.. Nitez...
Adios..

No comments: