Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Want to Tell You That...

Weird feelings occured between me and you.. Although honestly I am not sure about what feeling is that, but after knowing you for 2 months, having memories with you, tip and toes, day by day, sweets and sours... U started to make me to have a will to protect you, taking care of you and I am showing sympthoms of falling on u..

Explaination for being unsure about what feeling I am having :
"I had make some one heart-broken in the past..I saw her suffering and struggling... She did asked for a chance but I had been cruel to her... Cruel at the right time will be better for both of us.. The love story, commitment and all sorts of promises ended after 14 months of struggling. I did regret,but I still believe what I done in the past is to ensure that both of us will be more comfortable in future..."

That is why, until today, I dare not simply take action, or step into a relationship easily...Because I scare I might hurt you.. I dare not simply give promises because I scare I might unable to fulfill it.. I don't want to see you disappointed.. That is why... and why.. I maintained a close friend relationship with you... Until one day I found the path that we can walk together, then we will be together until our hair turned white... You are giving me the feeling like I am giving to you... You are treating me exactly like how I treated you.. Am I easily got misunderstood? Hopefully I am not..

If one day U read this post, I think you will know what am I trying to tell you... And you will know who is the "you" I mentioned above.. Still don't understand? Never mind... Still more to come in future...
Thanks for reading although most of you don't really understand what message I am trying to pass on.. But this post is for some one that is important to me... For "you", to understand me more and getting nearer to our path...
Regards...

No comments: