Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ermm...

Only managed to get to this blogger website to write something during this Hari Raya holiday break... My time was too packed and even though I had a time I will rather prefer to spend it on having a nap to regenerate my energy to prepare for the next challenges and plans to meet.. (Excuses for being lazy to blog?! Perhaps =D)

After 2 months being at UUM, about 90% adapted to it... So not much about UUM to complain here anymore... And of course many sweet memories being in UUM too... And here I want to congrate Mr. Ben Lim.. After being single for months, finally he found his beloved angel... And here I wish him to be happy and sweet forever...

And Ivan, found his dream girl too although from other nationality.. But as long as u two love each other, no problem cant be solve one k? Keep it up and here I wish you success too.. Ka YaO!!

And Mary-Kate, busy being courted by butterflies around her... I think soon she will couple up with some one too (bcs she cannot tahan loneliness, means in another word "gatal".. Hia Hia Hia kidding k..) And I wish you found your true love as soon as possible and be happy and sweet..

And Fatty Dino, the most handsome man in UPM, busy being courted by Bigger Size Butterflies around him.. Hope he got his first love too in UPM... =D

Sounds more towards wishing only in this post.. Aiks... Don't really know what to write..
Stop blogging for quite a time so a bit rusted already... Anyway I will make use of my time and blog as much as I could in this coming week.. See you soon guys...take care..

No comments: